Business cards: What you must know
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
The humble business card doesn't seem to be going out of fashion. It is still such an important part of business interactions and can really make or break a person's opinion of you.
As outlined in the infographic below, 72 percent of people judge a company or person based on the quality of their business card. It really is true that a bad business card is worse than no business card as 39 percent of people would refuse to do business with someone who had a "cheap-looking" one.
Learn the crucial elements to include such as contact info, details, a call to action and even a photo. There are differing opinions on this, but many people believe a photo will help someone to remember you as people generally remember faces, not names.
In Western countries, business card etiquette in pretty standardized, but if you're handing out business cards in Asia, there are a few important things to keep in mind. Find out more in the infographic.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Association Management
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 3 secrets to successful leadership
- 13 ways to screw up your RV
- 6 All-American Roads that you simply can’t miss
- You cannot lead until you have their trust
- Study: Patients prefer automated follow-up over human interaction
- Google wants marketing emails to act like webpages
- Tackle this: Flag football only until high school?
- Practice smarter: Putting it all together
- A simple food preservative may help some schizophrenia patients
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How