ADA CareerCenter upgrades online tools for job-seeking dentists
Monday, July 22, 2019
Are you a recently graduated dental professional looking for the perfect place to start your career? Or an experienced dentist looking to make a move to another practice? Your job search may have just gotten a whole lot easier.
Dental professionals looking for the right job could always turn to the American Dental Association’s CareerCenter, the ADA’s official online job board. But on July 17, the ADA CareerCenter debuted its upgraded website, which now offers even more tools to improve the user experience and personalization of job searches.
The online job board features a new personalization dashboard, which provides a more user-friendly experience for job seekers in the dental profession and generates more relevant responses for employers and dental professionals seeking team members, according to ADA CareerCenter.
New features include:
- employer custom content
- company profiles and branding with the ability to use video and images
- searchable tags
- employer resume access
- premium job postings
- job of the week
- employer profile page
- targeting job campaigns
- social push (which makes it easier to share a job via social media)
In addition to the new dashboard, the job alerts feature can be customized in several ways: by keyword, location, specialty, career level, salary, hours, contract type, and recruiter type. Dentists and other dental professionals can also choose how often they receive the alert (daily or weekly).
For employers looking for dentists and other dental professionals, they have access to a unique page that allows them to share details about their practice and explain why a dental professional should choose them over somewhere else. Employers can add pictures, videos and links to educate jobseekers.
For more information on the ADA CareerCenter, visit careercenter.ada.org.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- 3 secrets to successful leadership
- Why every executive should be leveraging social media to pull in talent
- Why PIPs should be a manager’s favorite tool
- First US baby born to woman who received uterus transplant from a deceased donor
- Retiring? 5 ways to maximize your benefits
- Eating insects could help save the planet
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How