A simple way to boost your therapy clinic’s Google reviews
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Online reviews can be a huge deciding factor for new patients looking for care. While providing five-star care is natural to many physical therapists, convincing patients to go out of their way to leave a review is not always easy.
We have to make it as quick and easy as possible for them to leave us online reviews.
In this article and attached video, Jarod Carter discusses a couple easy ways to do so.
I want to share tips on how to extract a very specific link to give to your clients or patients to leave a Google review, as opposed to just giving them your Google places or Google business page and then telling them to find the little obscure gray button that says, "write a review."
I’m currently reworking one of our automated emails that goes out to all new patients. We’ve been using a software called SoTellUs, which is awesome.
It basically takes away the need to have a Google account or a Yelp account or download any app. Patients can create a review straight from your or your patient’s phone and then share it on multiple platforms.
But as I’m not really pushing for growth and we have a ton of reviews already, I’ve decided to save the $99 per month that I’ve been paying. In this email, I'm going to do direct links to Google and Yelp.
Unfortunately with Google, your patients have to have a Google account to leave a review. The account can be based on an email that is not Gmail, but they still need some kind of account.
For that reason, I’ll also leave a Yelp option. Of course, with Yelp, they also need to have an account there.
So my third option is going to be in this email, saying, "If you don’t have a Google or Yelp account and don’t want to create one, feel free to hit reply and just give me a text review. I will share that on our testimonials page here."
So here’s what you’re going to do if you want to be able to provide the link directly to where clients get the popup box to leave a review. You’re going to go ahead and pretend you’re going to do a Google review of your company.
After you Google your company's name, your business page is going to come up on the right hand side. If you scroll down, you should be able to find this little obscure "write a review" button.
You’re going to click on "write a review." Once the box comes up, then you’re going to copy the link. If you copy it before the box comes up, the link will not direct to the pop-up box.
That’s how you extract the link that brings them straight to this point and doesn’t send them on some goose chase having them click multiple buttons to get to where they can actually leave a review.
- Sports & Fitness
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- How to keep your work environment safe
- The advent of mobile forensics
- First of its kind: Housing for homeless vets at the Cabin in the Woods in Maine
- Hunters for the Hungry helps feed those in need
- Plans changed for new international terminal at Houston Bush
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How