What’s the BIG Idea? Episode 1: Sydney Guerrero on business development and relationship-building
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
In this episode of What’s the BIG Idea? we visit with Sydney Guerrero, Vice President of Busines Development for Orion Innovation, an $850 million global IT leader in digital transformation and product development services.
During his 30-year sales and marketing career Sydney has mastered the art of building relationships that attract new business partnerships and multi-million-dollar deals. Sydney discusses a number of current and emerging best practices that are essential to building strong professional relationships that create vibrant networks, especially in turbulent times. His approach has made him one of the most successful biz dev professionals in technology today.
If you want to take the next step in developing your business network, be sure to watch this episode of What’s the BIG Idea?
About What’s the BIG Idea?
What’s the BIG Idea? was born during the global pandemic of 2020. I spoke with a number of business leaders about how the pandemic was changing the ways they ran their organizations. I heard some amazing accounts of how the crisis brought out innovative and creative approaches to address the challenges these leaders were suddenly facing. I wanted to find a way to capture their authentic stories and energy and share it with others who might be similarly inspired to overcome their own set of challenges.
Each edition of What’s the BIG Idea? is a six to eight-minute conversational interview with a high achiever who is making a difference in his or her organization, field, or industry. What’s the BIG Idea’s host is Hank Boyer CEO and founder of the international management consulting firm, Boyer Management Group, and host of the #1 national syndicated business radio show, Executive Leader’s Radio. What’s the BIG Idea? is provided to viewers in partnership with the self-improvement team at Achiever’s Circle.
For more information about What’s the BIG Idea? or to inquire about being a guest, contact email@example.com.
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare Administration
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How