Video: The clinician’s 2-minute guide to serious illness conversations
Friday, November 20, 2020
Sixty-eight percent of physicians have reported being unprepared to address end of life with patients. COVID-19 has led clinicians to face these conversations head on without the patients loved ones in the room. Utilizing research from Dr. Atul Gwande and Dr. Richard Balaban as well as research and firsthand experience from Dr. Michael X. Jin, Lantern and The Auxillary developed a digestible guide to addressing end of life with patients.
We know time is limited to read these incredible works, so we broke it down into a two-minute video. Designed to be listened to between your car and the hospital entrance, we can arm healthcare workers with the tools that are so urgently needed.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Is the BMW M440i the best possible coupe?
- The building blocks of an association
- Why digital transformation is crucial for e-commerce success
- The delicate balance of supply and demand for COVID-19 vaccines
- Is telemedicine for dentists?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How