Podcast: Using Facebook Live events to market to patients
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
In this episode, I explain how you can use Facebook Live events to market your cash-based physical therapy services. Promoting live events to your existing list of contacts is a great follow-up strategy for increasing reactivations and tune-up sessions and keeping your practice top of mind among discharged patients.
You’ll hear tips for deciding if there’s sufficient interest, how to approach scheduling, and how to make sure everything goes smoothly. It’s an extremely quick listen packed full of useful information that really helps demystify this topic.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind group — a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams.
More specifically, I discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How to use regular live events to build up an interested audience of target customers who will be happy to learn more about your services.
- Why live video can give you access to a broader audience thanks to the Facebook algorithm.
- Assessing interest in your topic prior to scheduling an event to make sure it’s worth the time investment.
- The benefits of leaving your event recordings posted so they can continue generating interest in your practice over time.
- How to make sure your events are engaging even if attendees don’t choose to interact with you during the presentation.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How