Podcast: The key traits of a successful cash-practice entrepreneur
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Jarod Carter is often asked what the key to success is as an entrepreneur. Based on what he’s observed in his own businesses as well as the many other practice owners he’s coached in his Mastermind group, the main factor governing your results is always the perspective you apply as you begin. By mastering the right mindset, you can create a fulfilling opportunity to serve your patients instead of turning yourself into a stressed-out workaholic.
In this week’s episode, he explains his own entrepreneurial background and walks you through the specific mindset shifts that he believes are critical to cultivating a business you will love to be a part of in the long term.
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with his Mastermind Gold group — a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams.
More specifically, he discusses these cash-based practice topics:
- The perspective shift that will keep you from burning out early in the life of your new practice.
- Why approaching your business with the right mindset will help keep your passion alive and allow you to enjoy the work for years to come.
- The personal-development technique he used to become a dramatically more effective entrepreneur.
- Why comparing your results to others who appear to be succeeding more quickly can make it difficult to create a thriving practice.
- Some of the many places he has looked to find no-cost inspiration, information, and advice on his entrepreneurial adventures.
- Healthcare Administration
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Sports & Fitness
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How companies can accommodate working parents during the pandemic
- How and where to invest in Africa: The next investment frontier
- Bridging the gap between school safety and emotional wellness during a pandemic: Part 1
- Want employee engagement? The key is companywide training
- How to cultivate creativity and innovation in the workplace
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How