Podcast: Plugging profit leaks throughout the patient lifecycle
Thursday, February 04, 2021
In this episode, Jarod Carter explains how you can find opportunities for your practice throughout the patient lifecycle. This topic is critical because helping your existing patients fully heal their injuries and reach their goals is one of the easiest ways to improve your practice revenues.
You’ll hear specific tips for how to find and plug profit leaks that are costing your business money, including strategies for minimizing drop-offs from the schedule.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Which metrics can be used to calculate your practice averages for patient lifecycle and how to use them.
- Why a failure to set accurate patient expectations will cost you money in the long term.
- How to leverage psychology to motivate your patients to stick with treatment until they complete the full plan of care.
- Sports & Fitness
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- 4 beneficial career moves to make while in college
- Simple ideas to strengthen struggling readers’ achievements
- 5 surprising ways consumers really think
- Hotel industry trying to capitalize on vaccinated tourists, but continues to face obstacles
- What the growing environmental job market means for economic recovery
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How