Podcast: Plugging profit leaks throughout the patient lifecycle
Thursday, February 04, 2021
In this episode, Jarod Carter explains how you can find opportunities for your practice throughout the patient lifecycle. This topic is critical because helping your existing patients fully heal their injuries and reach their goals is one of the easiest ways to improve your practice revenues.
You’ll hear specific tips for how to find and plug profit leaks that are costing your business money, including strategies for minimizing drop-offs from the schedule.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Which metrics can be used to calculate your practice averages for patient lifecycle and how to use them.
- Why a failure to set accurate patient expectations will cost you money in the long term.
- How to leverage psychology to motivate your patients to stick with treatment until they complete the full plan of care.
- Healthcare Administration
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Sports & Fitness
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
- Hail to the chiefs: An in-depth look at America’s presidential libraries and museums
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How