Podcast: How to successfully target a niche with cash-based physical therapy services
Friday, August 21, 2020
In this episode, Jarod Carter explains how you can target a niche to make your practice stand out from the competition. While it may seem counterintuitive to focus on a smaller market, the highly personalized messaging you can create for a niche makes your offer resonate far more than a generic “we fix everything” message ever could. This approach has been a real game-changer for many practice owners.
He shares specific strategies for choosing your niche and reaching out in ways that will help you gain a warm reception. And he explains a trick for how to multiply the ROI you’ll see from your outreach efforts.
More specifically, these strategies to target a niche are discussed:
- The one thing a private practice must offer to achieve success with the cash-based business model.
- Specific ideas for marketing to several niches, with specific strategies for how to get your private practice’s “foot in the door” with a target market.
- How you can use presentations to gain access to your target niche and make those presentations continue to create patients for your practice long after the event.
- The approach I’ve used with personal trainers that has brought in thousands of dollars of business and many referrals for my practice.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- My presentation for personal trainers that is still bringing in business
- Sports & Fitness
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 10 trends that will impact how HR works in 2021
- Is the BMW M440i the best possible coupe?
- The building blocks of an association
- Why digital transformation is crucial for e-commerce success
- The delicate balance of supply and demand for COVID-19 vaccines
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How