Podcast: How to start promoting your cash-based private practice on social media
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
In this podcast, Jarod Carter explains precisely how to get started with social media marketing for your physical therapy practice. He shares strategy, platform recommendations, content ideas, technical details, and some of the tools that can help you manage your posts more easily. It’s a concise tutorial that demystifies the subject for those who haven’t yet made the leap into social media marketing, and it provides some great ideas for those who already have.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind group — a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Which platforms will generate the most tangible results for your practice with the smallest investment of time and money.
- Why it’s wise to first build an audience on Facebook before you invest in paid advertising.
- Which sorts of posts are preferred by the Facebook algorithm so that content will be seen by more people.
- Why it’s important to track what your audience responds to so you’ll be able to keep them engaged long term.
- The types of content you can include that will attract your targets far better than post after post on physical therapy.
- Why using humor in your posts can help you build an audience more quickly.
- How you can work in some direct lead-generation posts in a way that won’t alienate your audience.
- Why it’s important to have a specific plan when you begin your social media campaigns so you’ll be able to determine what works, what doesn’t, and where to apply your efforts in the future to get the biggest return on your investment.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- How 3D architectural rendering services can boost your design business
- US employers add 4.8 million jobs in June; jobless rate drops to 11.1%
- Customer communication guides small business reopenings amid COVID-19
- Study: ED clinicians hesitant to prescribe buprenorphine for treating opioid dependency
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How