Podcast: How to maximize word-of-mouth referrals for a cash-based practice
| March 23, 2021
Word-of-mouth referrals can be one of the easiest, lowest-cost ways to attract new patients to a cash-based practice. While this form of marketing can often be considered quite passive, there are a number of fairly easy things you can do that will improve your results. By employing these tactics, you’ll enhance your online credibility, powerfully connect with your target customer, and dramatically increase your word-of-mouth referrals.
In this podcast, I discuss specific strategies that will maximize your word-of-mouth referrals. You’ll hear how you can create a steady stream of patient reviews and how to make sure those reviews will highlight the best features of your practice and help you stand out in the marketplace.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to word-of-mouth referrals:
- How to make sure the reviews posted on your Google listing improve your online credibility.
- The follow-up approach that will enable you to build a library of positive reviews that make your practice rise above the competition.
- The simple trick that allows you to remove friction for patients who try to post a Google review.
- The 4 specific questions you can send to patients that ensure your online reviews are stellar rather than just good.
- Why your association needs a social media strategy
- The importance of giving the right feedback as a member of the C-suite
- 6 small business marketing strategies to avoid
- Ways to improve your company culture