Podcast: Creating cash-based business for a PT practice with injury-prevention screenings
Thursday, March 12, 2020
In this episode, I discuss the marketing potential in offering promotions for injury-prevention screenings. You’ll learn how to target your campaign toward highly motivated niches, how to craft and deliver effective marketing messages, and how to ensure that the screening visit is designed to create new physical therapy business for your cash-based practice.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind group — a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
Specifically, I share more about these topics related to injury-prevention screenings:
- Details on the successful injury-risk screening promotion I used this year in my own Austin-based physical therapy practice, including how it was positioned and how many patient conversions it generated.
- Ideas for seasonal promotions that leverage the enthusiasm surrounding certain activities to generate new leads.
- Why it’s important to target your injury-prevention promotion to a specific niche.
- The key characteristics that make these niche promotions effective at motivating a response to your call to action.
- How to adjust your mindset so you won’t feel awkward explaining all the services you offer that could fully resolve the problems you identify for prospects during injury-prevention screenings.
- Things to consider when choosing the name for your injury prevention services to maximize effectiveness.
- Some of the digital methods you can use to market your injury-risk screenings and how to assess return on investment and determine what is actually worth doing.
- The pros and cons of collecting leads via forms vs. lead pages and the latest approaches I have found to be most effective at generating leads and conversions for my own practice.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- The Social Security shell game
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How