Infographic: Wound care in the age of coronavirus
Friday, April 24, 2020
We are only months into the COVID-19 pandemic. With no clear end in sight, the serious effects of delaying wound care need to be addressed in a strategic way. The innovative solutions we create today will not only ensure continuous and compassionate care now but will also permanently shape the future of care delivery.
This infographic outlines the migration to tech solutions like telehealth and what that means for something as crucial as wound care during the pandemic.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Key safety tips for real estate pros returning to the office during COVID-19
- Reimagining airport parking to support the travel industry
- Infographic: What is Industry 4.0, and what are the technologies that power it?
- What to know about the best ammo for hunting thick-skinned, dangerous game
- Marketing ecosystems are new ways to connect now and after COVID-19
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How