Infographic: Why masks are still necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19
Thursday, June 11, 2020
As the coronavirus pandemic first spread around the world, the CDC originally recommended that healthy people should not wear masks. But on April 3, the CDC reversed its decision, recommending all Americans wear face coverings when in public to slow the spread.
This infographic explores the science behind masks, why experts recommend wearing them in public, and how to clean them.
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- Future vision for security mapped out by Airports Council International
- 7 warning signs your church needs branding help now
- Why businesses are adopting AI to improve operations
- Airlines are issuing refunds for failed TSA health screenings
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How