Infographic: Why masks are still necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19
Thursday, June 11, 2020
As the coronavirus pandemic first spread around the world, the CDC originally recommended that healthy people should not wear masks. But on April 3, the CDC reversed its decision, recommending all Americans wear face coverings when in public to slow the spread.
This infographic explores the science behind masks, why experts recommend wearing them in public, and how to clean them.
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How