Infographic: What is Industry 4.0, and what are the technologies that power it?
Thursday, October 29, 2020
A new Industrial Revolution is quietly changing the way products are made. By combining big data, machine learning, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), manufacturing companies can make immediate production changes based on real-time data intelligence. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, also known as Industry 4.0, will introduce better products to the market at a lower cost and in less time.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How