Infographic: What is Industry 4.0, and what are the technologies that power it?
Thursday, October 29, 2020
A new Industrial Revolution is quietly changing the way products are made. By combining big data, machine learning, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), manufacturing companies can make immediate production changes based on real-time data intelligence. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, also known as Industry 4.0, will introduce better products to the market at a lower cost and in less time.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Returning to in-person governance
- The new normal in travel: What will luxury look like?
- Is woodworking becoming more accessible for women?
- 8 questions every aspiring business owner must ask
- Is your local landing page helping or hurting your business?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How