Infographic: What is Industry 4.0, and what are the technologies that power it?
Thursday, October 29, 2020
A new Industrial Revolution is quietly changing the way products are made. By combining big data, machine learning, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), manufacturing companies can make immediate production changes based on real-time data intelligence. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, also known as Industry 4.0, will introduce better products to the market at a lower cost and in less time.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- If hybrid work is here to stay, how can you get the most from it?
- Combatting bullying: It’s time to fight back
- 7 communication skills to build as a woman in leadership
- Customer experience and employee engagement: An interconnected working relationship
- Recessions and small business: How to survive and even flourish
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How