Infographic: What has COVID-19 taught us about cybersecurity?
Wednesday, September 09, 2020
If we've learned anything from the COVID-19 pandemic it's that we aren't prepared, and that is especially true when it comes to cybersecurity.
There has been a sharp increase in hacking and phishing activity since the start of the pandemic because hackers knew they could exploit our stress while we were adjusting to working and schooling from home and all the technological changes that come with it. Find out more about the new state of cybersecurity with this infographic.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Have Zoom, will design
- Job insecurity and economic uncertainty: How leaders can ease the emotional toll on employees
- Safety practices for the construction site during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 key remote tech tools all real estate pros need right now
- It’s time for a reset — we need to change the game of business
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How