Infographic: What has COVID-19 taught us about cybersecurity?
Wednesday, September 09, 2020
If we've learned anything from the COVID-19 pandemic it's that we aren't prepared, and that is especially true when it comes to cybersecurity.
There has been a sharp increase in hacking and phishing activity since the start of the pandemic because hackers knew they could exploit our stress while we were adjusting to working and schooling from home and all the technological changes that come with it. Find out more about the new state of cybersecurity with this infographic.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- To know or not to know, that is the question
- How NGOs help improve global education
- 6 effective video marketing tactics for the new year
- Pull up, terrain ahead
- Should your dental practice offer membership plans?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How