Infographic: What has COVID-19 taught us about cybersecurity?
Wednesday, September 09, 2020
If we've learned anything from the COVID-19 pandemic it's that we aren't prepared, and that is especially true when it comes to cybersecurity.
There has been a sharp increase in hacking and phishing activity since the start of the pandemic because hackers knew they could exploit our stress while we were adjusting to working and schooling from home and all the technological changes that come with it. Find out more about the new state of cybersecurity with this infographic.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Stay on track with your content marketing
- A massive no-no: Hiring to repay a favor, not because someone is the best candidate
- Has telehealth had its day? It depends on who you ask
- Is your spa menu optimized for 2020 and beyond?
- Improving in-person and remote instruction: Critical elements
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How