Infographic: What comes after passwords?
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Ninety-one percent of people know they shouldn't reuse passwords, but 66% do it anyway.
This infographic outlines the history of passwords as well as what might come after passwords. As Netscape co-founder Jim Clark says, "All it takes is the breach of a site [to be compromised]."
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Practical ways to reduce gender inequality in the workplace
- Flying scared? You’re not alone
- What the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act means for small employers
- Shifting conditions present challenges for designers
- Online retailers struggle to keep up
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How