Infographic: The rise of the ready-to-drink cocktail market
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Whether we’re suffering through a pandemic, celebrating the best moments of our lives, or simply sharing some serious couch time with a glass of pinot and our favorite book, alcoholic beverages are here to walk through all of life's moments with us, and 2020 was certainly no exception.
2020 was the year of misery, isolation, and unforeseen circumstances. It was the year that brought us the dreaded “new normal,” but also (and not surprisingly) the year that increased our thirst for our favorite adult beverages, and even expanded our horizons to create and embrace newer cocktails, such as the “Quarantini” and the ready-to-drink cocktail.
As we all were forced to become our own bartenders last year, 44% of Americans began purchasing alcohol online, and purchases of ready-to-drink cocktails grew by 43% worldwide. It’s awesome that COVID at least gave us some tasty new drinks, such as the “Charmin Quarantini,” but sometimes it’s even better to be able to just grab the drink and relax, without all the prep, mixing, and cleanup. Ready-to-drink gives us the perks of a “bartender” doing all the work from the comfort of our own homes.
These drinks may have risen in popularity due to our collision with calamity, but unlike quarantine mandates, ready-to-drink cocktails are here to stay.
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Is your local landing page helping or hurting your business?
- 5 ways you can drive more traffic to your business’ website
- How to build a board development committee
- How to measure employee productivity fairly and consistently
- 4 steps to empower yourself to accomplish your goals
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How