Infographic: The impact of the loneliness epidemic
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Loneliness kills, and chronic loneliness can shorten lifespans up to 20 years, which is a greater impact than obesity or alcoholism. This infographic outlines how the pandemic has pushed vulnerable populations into seclusion, the long-term financial and social effects of this seclusion, and steps that are being taken to provide vulnerable people with a much-needed lifeline.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- 5 surprising ways consumers really think
- Hotel industry trying to capitalize on vaccinated tourists, but continues to face obstacles
- What the growing environmental job market means for economic recovery
- Infographic: Could STIR/SHAKEN regulations help make spam calls the exception?
- America’s favorite lakes for family fun
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How