Infographic: The future of nursing homes
Tuesday, April 06, 2021
Ever since the pandemic began impacting the United States directly, countless news articles have featured an industry that isn’t usually in the spotlight — nursing homes. Our seniors are an aging population that is among the most susceptible to the impact of the pandemic and must be cared for properly.
That said, many seniors have been lonely as they have been physically away from their loved ones. We’re at a critical juncture as the future of nursing homes is now before us. In what ways can nursing homes be set up for success?
Let’s start with making sure that nursing homes are as clean as possible. And if you’re going to live in a nursing home or place your loved ones there, you’re going to want to make sure that cleaning services are plentiful. Cleanliness in nursing homes makes a big difference in improving safety of facilities and that more people can visit and be at ease. These improvements are essential in clean and sanitized areas.
- Healthcare Administration
- Facilities & Grounds
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Recreation & Leisure
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Podcast: How to sell packages in a cash-based practice
- How to automate SEO tasks for maximum efficiency
- B2B tactic boosts high-value service lines
- Bridging the gap: How to reach herd immunity with vaccine confidence
- What’s the difference between 2D drawing, 3D modeling and BIM?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How