Infographic: The basics of muscle pain and how to fix it
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Musculoskeletal problems are often caused by working conditions and are a leading cause of disability worldwide. In the U.S., an estimated 264 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain alone.
This infographic outlines the causes of pain and impact and efficacy of physical therapy and other treatments.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- Future vision for security mapped out by Airports Council International
- 7 warning signs your church needs branding help now
- Why businesses are adopting AI to improve operations
- Airlines are issuing refunds for failed TSA health screenings
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How