Infographic: The art and science of storytelling
Thursday, May 06, 2021
We all share stories every day through blogs, social media, and conversations with friends. Between Facebook and Twitter, nearly 1 billion posts are shared every day. Yet many believe they don’t have what it takes to tell your story. Your writing doesn’t have to be excellent to provide great benefits. Taking the time to develop a daily writing habit will benefit your physical and mental health.
Writing about your experiences for as little as 15 minutes a day can help organize your thought, heal from traumatic experiences, and even speed wound healing. People who take the simple step of writing down their goals are 1.5 times more likely to achieve them. Sharing your stories with others builds community, understanding, and can highlight core human experiences we all share in some form.
Every beginning writer needs support and tools to help them on their journey. Find inspiration to begin your writing journey in this infographic.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- Building the toolkit for paraprofessional success
- Esalen evolution: A retreat for the next age
- The Social Security shell game
- 6 of America’s funkiest art towns
- 8 tips to expertly communicate with difficult clients
- How to align your content with search intent
- Infographic: How to protect your intellectual property
- Report: A majority of sales reps lost a sale because they couldn’t meet buyers in person
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How