Infographic: Telehealth vs. telemedicine
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced change amongst nearly all industries. Health, wellness, and healthcare are no exception to this new reality.
As the world begins to figure out how to operate in this new normal, healthcare practitioners and health and wellness facilities have turned to technology to facilitate services. So, what is the difference between telehealth and telemedicine?
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Healthcare Administration
- Mental Healthcare
- Science & Technology
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- How 3D architectural rendering services can boost your design business
- US employers add 4.8 million jobs in June; jobless rate drops to 11.1%
- Customer communication guides small business reopenings amid COVID-19
- Study: ED clinicians hesitant to prescribe buprenorphine for treating opioid dependency
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How