Infographic: Telehealth vs. telemedicine
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced change amongst nearly all industries. Health, wellness, and healthcare are no exception to this new reality.
As the world begins to figure out how to operate in this new normal, healthcare practitioners and health and wellness facilities have turned to technology to facilitate services. So, what is the difference between telehealth and telemedicine?
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Healthcare Administration
- Mental Healthcare
- Science & Technology
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How