Infographic: Tech to help you work smarter, not harder
Friday, March 27, 2020
For the past few decades, technology has changed how we work. In 2016, 85% of global business was done by virtual teams.
And while distance workers have increased by 115% since 2005, 1 in 4 struggle with interacting solely through technology. Work-at-home expert Leslie Truex says, "Many managers and workers haven’t had training in how to communicate and coordinate in a virtual world."
But there are also myriad tech tools that can help boost your productivity while working virtually. Find out more with this infographic.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Will classroom teaching this fall lead to increased illness?
- Villa stays spike as solution for safe, sumptuous vacation choices
- Homeowners doing more improvements with less
- COVID-19, children, and existential fear
- How to accelerate the board meeting
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How