Infographic: Robots in the construction industry
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
The robots are coming, but instead of taking over our jobs, they’re more likely to help us become much more productive. The construction industry is a prime example of this; since construction is one of the most dangerous industries to work in, automating many of the jobs can make the work environment much safer.
In fact, it’s already started, ranging from drones improving safety on a worksite to a humanoid robot from NASA, the Valkyrie, made to withstand the harsh vacuum of space and help us travel the stars.
Construction rental company BigRentz has taken notice of this phenomenon and compiled a list of all the ways construction has adapted to the future. Check out the nifty infographic below and learn all about the ways the robots are our friends.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- The environmental benefits of LED lighting
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- Future vision for security mapped out by Airports Council International
- 7 warning signs your church needs branding help now
- Why businesses are adopting AI to improve operations
- Airlines are issuing refunds for failed TSA health screenings
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How