Infographic: Remote work in the coronavirus economy
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
The period from 2005-17 saw a 159% increase in Americans working remotely. By the beginning of 2020, there were over 4 million people who work from home.
Now with COVID-19 officially a pandemic and almost the whole world encouraging social distancing and self-quarantine, more people will be working from home than ever. While the boom in remote work may be temporary, operating away from the traditional workplace even in the short term is going to dramatically change the tools, support, and management styles needed in the workplace.
Learn more about how to make the most of remote work with this infographic.
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- US employers shed 700,000 jobs, as unemployment rises to 4.4%
- During pandemic, US hospitals are firing, furloughing and cutting pay
- Repurpose the foundation
- Virtual events are essential marketing tools for the short and long term
- How to get free PR for your telehealth services
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How