Infographic: Remote work in the coronavirus economy
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
The period from 2005-17 saw a 159% increase in Americans working remotely. By the beginning of 2020, there were over 4 million people who work from home.
Now with COVID-19 officially a pandemic and almost the whole world encouraging social distancing and self-quarantine, more people will be working from home than ever. While the boom in remote work may be temporary, operating away from the traditional workplace even in the short term is going to dramatically change the tools, support, and management styles needed in the workplace.
Learn more about how to make the most of remote work with this infographic.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Association Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Tips for hiring, onboarding and training employees remotely
- Tap into board talent with a survey
- Getting grounded: Implications for business
- 5 ways to show your employees you care
- COVID-19 and the power of the collective
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How