Infographic: Remote work in the coronavirus economy
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
The period from 2005-17 saw a 159% increase in Americans working remotely. By the beginning of 2020, there were over 4 million people who work from home.
Now with COVID-19 officially a pandemic and almost the whole world encouraging social distancing and self-quarantine, more people will be working from home than ever. While the boom in remote work may be temporary, operating away from the traditional workplace even in the short term is going to dramatically change the tools, support, and management styles needed in the workplace.
Learn more about how to make the most of remote work with this infographic.
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Ready to take the leap to being vegan?
- Infographic: Move over, VR — XR sports are the future
- Travel recovery will occur when Gen Zers, millennials embark on business trips
- Are you happy with your online giving provider?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How