Infographic: Reevaluating screen time in an age of social distancing
Monday, August 24, 2020
For years we've heard that screen time is toxic to kids and we should curtail it as much as possible. To that point, 85% of parents worry about how much time their kids spend online and more than half think their children may be addicted to screens by the end of the coronavirus pandemic.
But now it seems that screen time may be more about quality than quantity. Find out more with this infographic.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How