Infographic: Reevaluating screen time in an age of social distancing
Monday, August 24, 2020
For years we've heard that screen time is toxic to kids and we should curtail it as much as possible. To that point, 85% of parents worry about how much time their kids spend online and more than half think their children may be addicted to screens by the end of the coronavirus pandemic.
But now it seems that screen time may be more about quality than quantity. Find out more with this infographic.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Language register: What is it and why does it matter in education?
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- If hybrid work is here to stay, how can you get the most from it?
- Combatting bullying: It’s time to fight back
- 7 communication skills to build as a woman in leadership
- Customer experience and employee engagement: An interconnected working relationship
- Recessions and small business: How to survive and even flourish
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How