Infographic: Move over, VR — XR sports are the future
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
The popularity of virtual reality experiences, including augmented and mixed reality, is on the rise. But there’s a new kid on the block in this sector — extended reality, or XR. Check out this infographic to learn more about XR and why it will be an $18 billion market by 2023.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- Avoid unnecessary layers of governance
- A complete list of 22 cybersecurity tips every user must follow: How many boxes can you check?
- 4 COVID-19-related changes that could outlast the pandemic
- How hard do you make your customers work to buy something from you?
- Why phased-in marketing is the right way to resume a top-selling product message
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How