Infographic: Managing momentum at work
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Life is easier when our goals are completed, but 88% of workers spend at least one hour per day procrastinating on a task.
When you feel stuck, it's hard to get started again. However, even taking a small step forward can help. This infographic outlines how to manage momentum and keep moving forward, even when there are bumps in the road.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- How COVID-19 might affect the commercial real estate market
- Associations: An indispensable partner to members
- Webinar for new dentists examines what makes humans happy
- Infographic: A look back at the evolution of data and cyber protection
- How much inequality is enough?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How