Infographic: How to survive a layoff or furlough during the COVID-19 pandemic
Monday, May 11, 2020
Becoming unemployed due to a layoff or furlough can be an unsettling event that can cause a wide range of emotions. Understanding your options and making the right financial decisions during this period of time can help you successfully navigate through this challenging period in your life.
This infographic outlines both the prevalence of layoffs as well as how to apply for unemployment benefits and eventually get back to work.
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Facilities & Grounds
- Food & Beverage
- Science & Technology
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Tips for hiring, onboarding and training employees remotely
- Tap into board talent with a survey
- Getting grounded: Implications for business
- 5 ways to show your employees you care
- COVID-19 and the power of the collective
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How