Infographic: How to become an entrepreneur
Friday, February 19, 2021
If you go back a few generations in time, entrepreneurs were not all about the glitz and glamor of today. It was actually a looked down upon profession. So, what’s changed in the world? Entrepreneurship only works properly with a contract with society to succeed.
Economist Art Carden and Deirdre Nansen McCloskey co-authored the recent book “Leave Me Alone and I'll Make You Rich: How the Bourgeois Deal Enriched the World,” a wonderful explanation of how this societal phenomenon came into being. While the free market fuels the world, it is not enough.
The world is better off because the bourgeois deal recognizes our ability and right to self-author and does not ask for permission from the elites. It extends liberty and dignity for everyone (all races and colors) while empowering women and minority groups to innovate.
Check out the following visual deep dive for more information on how to become an entrepreneur:
- Natural Resources
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Construction & Building Materials
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Facilities & Grounds
- Food & Beverage
- Interior Design, Furnishings & Fixtures
- Transportation Technology & Automotive
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Top 10 mistakes made on résumés
- It’s not perfectionism that’s hurting us. It’s our approach to it.
- Optometrist discovers cannabinoids as means to identify use of marijuana
- Infographic: Pandemic digital health trends you should know
- Global tourism recovery gets boost from industry leaders at WTTC 2021
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How