Infographic: How mask waste is hurting the planet
Monday, October 26, 2020
Masks have become a part of our daily lives. However, little thought often goes into their sustainability and where we get them from, resulting in mask waste.
By one estimate, they will contribute 120,000 metric tons of waste in the U.K. alone by next year. This infographic outlines the problems with disposable masks as well as the benefits of reusable masks, especially those made from renewable resources.
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The environmental benefits of LED lighting
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- Skilled trades report highlights significant job opportunities
- Can solar energy compete with fossil fuels?
- Rare-earth elements spark resource war
- COVID-19 migration study shows where people are flocking to, fleeing from
- Meeting your employees’ mental health concerns and needs
- Extending the life of committees
- Dreaming of international travel? You may need a vaccine passport
- The unique challenges of ESL literacy
- It’s time to take charge of your own brand
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How