Infographic: How do clinical vaccine trials work?
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
The development of the H1N1 vaccine, which built upon existing influenza knowledge, took five to six months, and the fastest vaccine to be created from scratch, for mumps, took upwards of four years.
This infographic outlines the process of developing and testing vaccines, including the 19 trial vaccines being tested for COVID-19.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- Future vision for security mapped out by Airports Council International
- 7 warning signs your church needs branding help now
- Why businesses are adopting AI to improve operations
- Airlines are issuing refunds for failed TSA health screenings
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How