Infographic: How data is saving lives during the COVID-19 pandemic
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Research is moving fast in the age of COVID-19, and even new methods of early detection can save lives because of the virulent nature of the virus. For example, data from multiple nursing homes with confirmed cases show a correlation between testing pulse oxygen twice a day and early detection of COVID-19, up to two weeks before a temperature check shows the same.
Learn more about how data is saving lives through careful analysis of information in this infographic.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- Top 10 mistakes made on résumés
- It’s not perfectionism that’s hurting us. It’s our approach to it.
- Optometrist discovers cannabinoids as means to identify use of marijuana
- Infographic: Pandemic digital health trends you should know
- Global tourism recovery gets boost from industry leaders at WTTC 2021
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How