Infographic: How data is saving lives during the COVID-19 pandemic
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Research is moving fast in the age of COVID-19, and even new methods of early detection can save lives because of the virulent nature of the virus. For example, data from multiple nursing homes with confirmed cases show a correlation between testing pulse oxygen twice a day and early detection of COVID-19, up to two weeks before a temperature check shows the same.
Learn more about how data is saving lives through careful analysis of information in this infographic.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- Future vision for security mapped out by Airports Council International
- 7 warning signs your church needs branding help now
- Why businesses are adopting AI to improve operations
- Airlines are issuing refunds for failed TSA health screenings
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How