Infographic: How data is saving lives during the COVID-19 pandemic
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Research is moving fast in the age of COVID-19, and even new methods of early detection can save lives because of the virulent nature of the virus. For example, data from multiple nursing homes with confirmed cases show a correlation between testing pulse oxygen twice a day and early detection of COVID-19, up to two weeks before a temperature check shows the same.
Learn more about how data is saving lives through careful analysis of information in this infographic.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- 5 surprising ways consumers really think
- Hotel industry trying to capitalize on vaccinated tourists, but continues to face obstacles
- What the growing environmental job market means for economic recovery
- Infographic: Could STIR/SHAKEN regulations help make spam calls the exception?
- America’s favorite lakes for family fun
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How