Infographic: How better supply chain management leads to cost savings for hospitals
Thursday, February 20, 2020
As the cost of healthcare continues its relentless rise, hospitals margins are shrinking.
- In 2019, the cost of healthcare in the U.S. rose to $3.8 trillion.
- Hospital expenses accounted for one-third of all spending.
- One in five hospitals are at risk of closure due to financial pressure.
This infographic outlines why hospitals are struggling and how better supply chain management can help.
- Mental Healthcare
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- Researchers ‘trick’ body into accepting organ transplant using cancer tactic
- Infographic: Tech to help you work smarter, not harder
- How to digitally market appropriately and compassionately during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Feeling restless? Follow these tips.
- How important is good office space design?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How