Infographic: How better supply chain management leads to cost savings for hospitals
Thursday, February 20, 2020
As the cost of healthcare continues its relentless rise, hospitals margins are shrinking.
- In 2019, the cost of healthcare in the U.S. rose to $3.8 trillion.
- Hospital expenses accounted for one-third of all spending.
- One in five hospitals are at risk of closure due to financial pressure.
This infographic outlines why hospitals are struggling and how better supply chain management can help.
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Finnish researchers create pendant necklace can detect abnormal heart rhythms
- Report: Ranking the states ready for the future digital economy
- Fewer beach cleanups and more awe for World Oceans Day 2020
- How the pandemic presents opportunities for association improvement
- As many struggle, some small businesses are thriving during COVID-19
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How