Infographic: Getting out of the ‘phish’ net
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
In 2018 alone, 83% of people received phishing emails, and 64% of businesses experienced phishing attacks. Furthermore, 49% of hackers prefer to exploit human nature, not tech.
This infographic explores why looking out for red flags isn’t enough to protect your business and why many employees are left in the dark.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- How COVID-19 might affect the commercial real estate market
- Associations: An indispensable partner to members
- Webinar for new dentists examines what makes humans happy
- Infographic: A look back at the evolution of data and cyber protection
- How much inequality is enough?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How