Infographic: Enhancing home learning
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Right now, 90% of parents are concerned about their kids falling behind academically, and more than 80% say they are struggling to keep their kids engaged in learning. This infographic outlines how to keep your kids engaged by making learning feel like play and exploration instead of an academic exercise.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- The importance of guided practice in the classroom
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Grouping students: Heterogeneous, homogeneous and random structures
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- ELL reading development: Modified guided reading, interventions, support
- The importance of hands-on learning and movement for English learners
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Ready to take the leap to being vegan?
- Infographic: Move over, VR — XR sports are the future
- Travel recovery will occur when Gen Zers, millennials embark on business trips
- Are you happy with your online giving provider?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How