Infographic: Digital messaging and the future of healthcare
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Mobile messaging has become commonplace, and not just for communicating with friends and family. As people grow accustomed to messaging retailers, restaurants, and customer service agents, they’re beginning to expect the same from their doctors. Seventy percent of people want to communicate with their doctor through text messaging.
The benefits of messaging for healthcare providers go far beyond convenience and patient satisfaction. Using automated reminders encourage patients to keep scheduled appointments, schedule follow-up care, and keep their prescriptions filled. These measures reduce costs for providers and improve patients’ health at the same time.
Implementing two-way messaging shows even greater benefits. Patients can easily ask questions about their treatment between appointments. Doctors can check in to provide encouragement and coaching for managing ongoing health conditions. Doctors and nurses can exchange secure messages relating to patient care, reducing medical errors.
Check out this infographic to learn more about how digital messaging is transforming healthcare.
- Mental Healthcare
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Oral & Dental Healthcare
- Science & Technology
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How