Infographic: Burnout and chronic stress in the workplace
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
In the U.S., 77% of professionals — and 84% of millennials — have experienced burnout at their current job. A majority, 51%, have felt burned out more than once. Furthermore, almost 1 in 3 Americans visited a doctor about something stress-related in 2018.
If you happen to be facing burnout, don’t despair. Find out how you can fight burnout and chronic stress with tips from this infographic.
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Infographic: Mental health under quarantine
- Helping graduating seniors cope with COVID-19’s impact
- 6 of America’s newest state parks
- How law enforcement agencies are dealing with shelter-in-place orders
- Can AI predict which COVID-19 patients are at greatest risk of severe complications?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How