Infographic: Building the network of the future to support the work-from-home revolution
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
One year later after the start of the global pandemic, we can look back to a silver lining in tech — a proven case for a flexible, distributed workforce. A large portion of workers had only dreamed about working from home and avoiding the commute before last March — and it all happened so suddenly. The danger of this is that many security precautions were hurried along and not thought through properly.
Now that many are getting vaccinated and are considering coming back to the office — but in a flexible way that still allows for a good deal of distributed work — it’s important to have a proper plan in place for a more secure internet solution during the flexible work revolution.
See more about building the network of the future in the visual deep dive below:
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Association Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- If hybrid work is here to stay, how can you get the most from it?
- Combatting bullying: It’s time to fight back
- 7 communication skills to build as a woman in leadership
- Customer experience and employee engagement: An interconnected working relationship
- Recessions and small business: How to survive and even flourish
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How