Infographic: Are policyholders really getting a good deal with auto insurance givebacks?
Monday, November 16, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has radically changed many aspects of American life — including driving habits.
In total, $14 billion has been returned to auto insurance policyholders, so what's stopping a total refund? Less driving should mean lower insurance. This infographic outlines a simpler approach to coverage.
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Study: Number of adults seeking additional education surges
- How Nosler’s Trophy Grade ammo will help you hunt game this season
- Coffee or no coffee? An exploration of America’s morning beverage
- The 2020 hospitality and tourism trends that will likely stay for 2021 and beyond
- Infographic: The psychology behind naming your business
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How