Infographic: A look back at the evolution of data and cyber protection
Friday, May 22, 2020
Data storage has come a long way since the first hard drives in the 1950s stored just 3.75 MB of data and weighed a ton. But the explosion of data and cloud-based technologies in the last two decades also means cyber protection is more vital than ever.
This infographic looks at how data has evolved over the last 65 years and what lies ahead in the field of cyber protection.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Stay on track with your content marketing
- A massive no-no: Hiring to repay a favor, not because someone is the best candidate
- Has telehealth had its day? It depends on who you ask
- Is your spa menu optimized for 2020 and beyond?
- Improving in-person and remote instruction: Critical elements
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How