Infographic: A look back at the evolution of data and cyber protection
Friday, May 22, 2020
Data storage has come a long way since the first hard drives in the 1950s stored just 3.75 MB of data and weighed a ton. But the explosion of data and cloud-based technologies in the last two decades also means cyber protection is more vital than ever.
This infographic looks at how data has evolved over the last 65 years and what lies ahead in the field of cyber protection.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Ready to take the leap to being vegan?
- Infographic: Move over, VR — XR sports are the future
- Travel recovery will occur when Gen Zers, millennials embark on business trips
- Are you happy with your online giving provider?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How